Saturday, March 27, 2021

Tov Lachasot Bashem

Here's a bit of Passover music, imagery and lyrics from an ever changing musical group brought together by Jews for Jesus over the decades. It wouldn't be Passover without music would it ? Right. Enjoy! - The Castle Lady 


 

 www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRL84L_R9A

Tov lachasot baShem mib’toach ba’adam

Hashem li lo irah ma ya’aseh li adam

Hatorah nitna b’yad Moshe

V’hachesed v’ha’emet baoo al y’day Y’shua

  HaMashiach

Vayomer Y’shua anochi hat’kumah v’hachayyim

Hama’amin bi yichyeh gam ki yamut

 

(It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence

in man. With the Lord on my side I do not fear.

What can man do to me?

For the Law was given through Moses;

Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Jesus said… “I am the resurrection and the life;

He who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.”)

 

© by Liberated Wailing Wall 1972, 1975

 

Psalm 118:8 & 6, John 1:17, John 11:25


 

No comments: