Thursday, October 15, 2020

A New Sound !

 I don't know how many of you watched the Billboard Awards lastnight but I have been hearing this one song it seems for the entire year and it's been the one bright spot in everything that has happened in 2020. It's been a rough year hasn't it? But let's face it- everyone has to have a thing that keeps them going only if you get to see, experience or hear it only occasionally. I found out that it was a song by Post Malone whom I've seen and didn't connect with the song until I watched the awards. The following is the song and the person. 




Well, if you're not impressed then I'm wondering what would. Suppose if I tell you that he won 12 music awards last year and sixteen so far for this year would you change your mind? It isn't very often that someone manages to sound like no one else no matter the genre they are singing in. The guy's a maverick in the business and if he's twenty years old he's got a lot of great living to do. Congrats to you and keep 'em coming ! 

Ciao for now~ 


 

 The Castle Lady

                            

No comments: